WHAT IS CHEAP HOUSING INVESTMENT IN GREECE ?
You don’t need to buy a multiunit building to invest in affordable housing. Affordable housing investment can be a part of your investment portfolio. Here are a few types of investors that can be involved in this opportunity:
- Builders/Developers: There are many government incentives geared toward building/developing affordable housing. Builders and developers can take advantage of these incentives and sell the property to other investors (more on that below).
- Passive Investors: If you have some money to invest, you can choose to invest in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) that manage low-income housing (more on that below).
- Landlords: If you already own a rental property, consider accepting Section 8 vouchers to help future tenants afford to live in your property.
How Do I Become A Low-Income Housing Developer?
- If you’re interested in developing low-income housing and you’re not super experienced, it’s best to start small. Take what you’ve learned from one property or situation and apply it to the next.
- If you’re already in the developing business, there are still a few things you can learn that apply to affordable housing. Here are a couple tips to get started, whether you’re a new developer or a seasoned pro.
First, of all let's have a look at why living in a micro apartment is the new "normal – living"? ..
The Piraeus area comes as a response to the extremely high property prices found in other seaside areas of Athens. It is..
Starting from May 2023, the minimum amount of the Golden visa as well as the number of required acquired properties will..
Making home improvements that add value to your home are a smart investment. But over improving real estate can be like ..
“Realtor” is the symbol of a professional in the real estate business. Many people use the term Re..
An appraisal is an estimate of the value of a piece of property by a licensed, trained, and experienced individual calle..
A real estate broker is an agent who is authorized to open and run his/her own agency. All real estate offices must, by ..