ThessalonikiThessaloniki is the second biggest city in Greece after Athens and that’s why it’s consider sub capital of the Greek Region.
Real Estate in Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki has a strategic position linking the Balkan Countries and the Middle East since the Byzantine times. Being one of the most visited cities worldwide, Thessaloniki has a strong leading role in economic,tourism cultural, and real estate investment in Greece.
Located close to the sea, it is a contemporary metropolis with evidence of its rich history and multi-ethnic character; this gives it a special beauty that charms every investor.
Real Estate in Thessaloniki has all the aspects and characteristics that you can find in a metropolis big houses, luxury villas, modern townhouses, minimal lofts and apartments or why not renovated old houses and micro-apartments in the center of Thessaloniki. For the potential Investor Thessaloniki’s Real Estate Portfolio is big and variant, together with the excellent tailor-made services and the know how experience the Investment process can be smooth and fast.
Real Estate Investment features in Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki’s Real Estate market in villas, townhouses and apartments has a significant growth of Greece’s Economy after the recession.
- The Real Estate portfolio in Thessaloniki varies from luxurious villas in Panorama, Bioclimate luxury houses in Kalamaria to modern loft apartments in the Center of Thessaloniki.
- In Thessaloniki major boost for the real estate market is the potential rental returns from the flourishing short-term rental market- either it is a Villa in one of the nice Thessaloniki’s suburbs, a townhouse in Thessaloniki’s seaside or an apartment in Thessaloniki’s center the yearly yield is guaranteed.
- Investors prefer Thesssaloniki for the unique lifestyle, the stable government, the steady growing economy, and the improved infrastructure.
- Thessaloniki has over 30 Consulates. There are also more than 20 Honorary Consulates.
- The Real Estate market in Thessaloniki is Reviving and the moderate rental yields all year round are showing signs of massive improvements.
- Thessaloniki has a vital business life, a port with Free Zone Capability, an International Airport, Colleges and Universities so you can rent your property easily to students and executives.
When it comes to buy a house, an apartment or land for sale in Greece many foreigners admit that this is a life time dream. Greek ..
Greece is considered to be one of the most competitive European Countries when it comes to property for sale. Apartments for sale ..
The best real estate websites in Greece- do you know them? Are you looking to buy a property in Greece? If you do so you have t..
As per google analytics and results the most well-known web portals are: xe.gr, Spitogatos.gr, spiti24.gr and to spitimou.grIn a c..
Villas come with all the freedom of an individual house, security, better lifestyle and the best return value. Along with this the..
While it is noted that Real Estate in Halkidiki attracts many buyers from all around Europe and the rest of the world, its prices ..
Real Estate in ThessalonikiThessaloniki has a strategic position linking the Balkan Countries and the Middle East since the Byzant..